Evolution Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss aswell as share thoughts, openions, ideas, and information. The range of Topics will be from the trivial to the serious.The goal is to help myself aswell as others understand the people and world around us. To EVOLVE THE MIND.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who!? Who let the dogs out...LOL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who!? Who let the dogs out...LOL Empty Who!? Who let the dogs out...LOL 13th February 2013, 2:44 am

Jburns

Jburns
Admin

Personally I think the answer to that question is Who. Like Who is on first. Abbott and Costello are some of my favorite comedic actors of all time. Its the type of classic humor that never gets old no matter how many times you see and/or hear it it always makes you laugh. Im a big fan of word play. The skit between the two is one of my earliest memories of a hearing a joke and gueninely laughing at its complexity.
Abbott and Costello-Who's on first?

https://evomind.forumotion.com

2Who!? Who let the dogs out...LOL Empty Re: Who!? Who let the dogs out...LOL 13th February 2013, 4:58 am

Mmiller

i think your giving baha men to much credit, personally i think one of them let the dogs out, and tried to blame it on others. Just repeatedly screaming the same question over and over. They put music to it, and bam, that's a number one record.

3Who!? Who let the dogs out...LOL Empty baha men...more like bwaha men...am i right? 13th February 2013, 6:15 am

Jburns

Jburns
Admin

O no I honestly dont think they are that witty. Its my own mind that brings me to that conclusion. The baha men do make me laugh though just for a completly different reason mainly what you described. My favorite work by them wasnt even proformed by them. It was the spoken word version of that song by William Shatner. The sad part is I cant seem to find a link to it because that too is one of those timeless bits of humor.

https://evomind.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum